Sunday, October 4, 2009

Windows live messenger won't run after i click it?

i have try uninstall %26 reinstall back the windows live messenger. After install when i click it nothing come out. i tried scan my laptop with my antivirus but nothing was found. i really need someone help me because i have not use mine windows live messenger for long time %26 now i use ebuddy.com to access my windows live messenger account but windows live messenger is still the best..can anyone help me solve my problem?



Windows live messenger won't run after i click it?nortin



When you say nothing happens? Do you mean you click on the icon and nothing happens? or does it open and let you sign in and you get a white screen and it freezes?



When you are reinstalling, have you fully deleted the old version? Sounds like it may be corrupt. Also because MSN work with so many other programs, it is very important that you close ALL programs before installing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment