Thursday, October 22, 2009

HELP !! My computer is freezing, ultra slow, crashing, and acting weird! What is cause and how do I

I have had a similar problem before and took it into the geek squad and they said it was riddled with viruses. At the time I had Norton antivirus software that scanned every 24 hours and said that there no viruses. Now, I have had major problems with my computer running ultra slow, not responding, crashing and keep getting windows popping up from Internet Explorer saying that it has encountered a problem and needs to close. It has escalated to the point where even shutting the computer down and restarting is not cutting it any more. I do not have any anti virus software because I haven't been able to afford to get some but these problems were happening way way before my software expired. Does anyone know how I can fix it without costing me any money?



HELP !! My computer is freezing, ultra slow, crashing, and acting weird! What is cause and how do I fix?nortan



Why is my computer slow? I bet you have asked yourself that very question time and time again. And for the most part, you probably just can not figure it out. Ask the guy next to you, and they probably don鈥檛 have the foggiest idea either. I mean, you may get the 鈥渟pyware,virus鈥?answer, but this most likely is not the case.



The first place I check when my computer starts to run slower is the registry. Yes, the registry. Most people don鈥檛 even know what, or where the registry is, and especially don鈥檛 understand how this can slow a computer down. Let me explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment