Monday, October 19, 2009

Internet Explorer with own mind?

Lately everytime I surf the net and I get to a site where there might be advertisements, like game sites or even Yahoo, my browser shuts down automatically. Gone, like I x'ed out of it. I checked my Antivirus and ran a scan and there was nothing found and I never changed any settings.



Please help, it's driving me nuts!



Internet Explorer with own mind?antivirus download



Don't use Internet Explorer, it's garbage. You're much better off, security wise, using Firefox. It's a quick download.



Internet Explorer with own mind?bmw



download mozila firefox
Ditch IE and get Mozilla Firefox. You'll never go back.
Just restart the computer, or reset your privacy settings under tools. Best answer please?
use aol explorer it is simple to download and It has never done that to me like my internet explorer used to do too.
Run Internet Explorer with no add-ons installed



Start - All Programs -Accessories -Systems Tools - Click on 鈥淩un Internet Explorer (no add-ons)鈥?If IE runs ok you have one or more bad add-ons.



In IE tools - Programs - Click on 鈥淢anage Add-ons鈥? Disable all add-ons then restart. Enable one add-on and restart. If ok enable another ad-on. Repeat until you find the add-on(s) that are causing the problem.



XP Only:



If this does not work, uninstall IE7 with Ad/Remove programs. This will take you back to IE6.



Run Windows Live OneCare 鈥淔ull Service Scan鈥? http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/defau...



Reboot.



Reinstall IE7



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...

No comments:

Post a Comment