Thursday, October 22, 2009

What do I have to do if my web browser does not load the website when it is opened on a new window?

I`m having a problem which needs fixing. When I click on a weblink to open in a new window, it does not load. It`s like the web browser does not capture the website address and is blank.



It was working before, however since I downloaded a few programs, it has been dysfunctional. I removed all the programs, but still not working either.



I`ve made various antivirus and spyware scans, but it`s not solving the problem.



Any solution to my problem, please help.



Thank you!



What do I have to do if my web browser does not load the website when it is opened on a new window?norton internet security 2008



set up a home page in your browser tools menu for most all broswers on windows



if that doesnt work check the firewall settings



clear your cookies



do a virus scan



do a spyware/adaware scan



if all else fails go to firefox



www.download.com ( search for firefox mozzila )



it is more then likely you got a virus and your virus program isnt picking it up.......



what are you using ?



i recomend pc-cillian 2007 made by trend micro



also spysweeper ( has saved my azz a few times i highly recomend this program )



all these can be found on download.com which is owned by c-net a highly reputable source plus you can see what every one has said about the program before you buy it just make sure and read what people say, wish i could give you more advice good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment