Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have some kind of adware. Looking for help getting rid of it.?

Something has been installed on my computer. When I'm on the Internet, new windows keep popping up with all kinds of advertisement I care nothing about. This didn't happen until recently.



I have good protection, so I'm guessing it's something fairly new. I have Norton antivirus (Updated - did a scan). I've installed ad-aware. (Did a scan - got rid of everything) and Spybot (Same thing). All have been updated before scanning.



Any ideas?



I have some kind of adware. Looking for help getting rid of it.?suzuki



Run Ewido in safe mode. http://www.ewido.net/en/download/



I have some kind of adware. Looking for help getting rid of it.?virus



Try downloading free.grisoft.com.



Download EWIDO and AVG ANTI VIRUS. You will be amazed how much more they catch compared to spybot or adaware.



Also install the scanners and update, then restart in safe mode. This will disable almost any virus that loads up on startup.



Next find a program called HIJACKTHIS! This is sort of a registry cleaner. If you are not familiar with registrys, DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM!!! You might delete something that is usefull and mess your PC up. good Luck.
Go here: http://www.blackwidowtech.com/downloads/ and download the free software. They're excellent programs and they really do work. (That's my website, so I should know.)
Whatever Antispywares u have, run them in windows safe mode(press F8 repeatedly during computer startup). You'll get rid of it . Spybot and AdAware are excellent ones. Spywares and Adwares are most vulnerable in safe mode, and u'll be able to remove all the entries u detect permanantly. Gud Luck
go to that link. they will help. they are godly.

No comments:

Post a Comment