Monday, October 19, 2009

Why does my laptop suddenly turn off?

I have an Acer Aspire 5000 series and it has suddenly turned off on several occasions. This began happenning about 1 month ago and has occurred several times. Today while running a scan with my Norton Antivirus it shut down every single time. I noticed it shut down while scanning C:\386. What should I do?



Why does my laptop suddenly turn off?hijackthis



Theres probably file in there that when nortan runs through its programing it triggers the the event that willcause a system error. When you start Press "F8" and it should bringup a list of things.



Hit the one that says " Dont ShutDown on system error" From there you should be able to diagnose the problem. If that doesnt work try starting in safe modeby doing the previous step.



Why does my laptop suddenly turn off?malware



you know this happens to my laptop too, i been told its the wire or the plug switch where u plug in the charger of the laptop. I havnt bought a new wire yet, i am planning though. I checked wit the battery but its the wire for sure, bcuz when i move it around it turns on for a while n then automatically it turns off. well, good luck, hope urs gets fixed!
I would try to go to control panel, double click the battery icon, and turn off the energy features for when the laptop is plugged in. Sometimes the windows energy conservation features conflict with the laptops built in energy conservation features.
check the power saving setting from the control panel and make it longer
check ure power plan... its the battery on the side bar



GL
is it overheating they are making laptops more and more powerfully and not copensating for heat issues. if heat is a issue id sugest one of then laptop coolers my new laptop overheated bad and the cooler helped alout

No comments:

Post a Comment