Monday, October 19, 2009

Remote Administration question?

I've got 2 computers on a home network. Both are running XP Pro. Lately I find myself needing to do stuff on both computers and I'm tired of running up and down the stairs to do so. I need some means of controlling one computer from another just as if I were sitting at it. I've messed around with Sub7 a bit in the past infecting my own computer and seeing what all I can do with it and it would work for my purposes but I'd much rather have a legitimate program. I don't need any hacker b.s. or any of that stuff recommended to me because I'd rather not use it if I could accomplish the same task with something I didn't have to worry about accidentally removing with my antivirus on the next scan. I have an account with administrator rights on both computers already so don't complain about me being a wannabe hacker or any of the dumb stuff some people are always inclined to say. I don't need to break into another computer. I just don't like running up and down stairs so much.



Remote Administration question?anti virus software



i ve answered such question so i copy and paste here;



in your computer



right click on My Computer



%26gt;Properties%26gt;Remote%26gt;Allow users to connect remotely...



%26gt;add user%26gt; choose a user with a password.



in 2nd computer



Click Start

No comments:

Post a Comment