Monday, October 19, 2009

Explorer.exe restarts after 5-6 seconds. All opened windows crashes?

Assalam u Alikum and Hi,



This problem started happening since yesterday. When i bootup my computer it normally loads its applications then opens up My Document Folder. After few seconds it crashes, all windows closes and all icons and start menu goes away for 2 seconds then comeback. If i openup task manager and start process explorer.exe, i am afraid it is opening up some other explorer.exe which is written in small letters. And same restarting of explorer starts. If i give it full path of explorer.exe in C:\windows it opens up with capital letters and My Document folder comes with it then again blinking starts. Error reporting is enabled but i am not getting any popups regarding problems, it just goes away and comes back virtually stopping me from doing anything. I am writing this from different pc, it is not allowing me to run internet and web browser either. My Antivirus is updated and scan has deleted several viruses plus spybot has deleted spywares.What now?Plz help me in this



Explorer.exe restarts after 5-6 seconds. All opened windows crashes?antivirus programs



There is no cure. Format and reinstall windows



Explorer.exe restarts after 5-6 seconds. All opened windows crashes?computer protection



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment