Thursday, October 22, 2009

I installed updated verizon yahoo online protection (with Norton) and?

Since installing the updated Verizon Yahoo Online Protection with Norton security, I keep getting messages that there is a security risk. It tells me that I need to run an antivirus or an antispy scan when I have done that already. Just today it tells me that I've never run an antispy scan. Yesterday it told me it had been done on 1/7/08. What do I do to correct this? Or can I uninstall this updated version and return to the old version I had? HELP!!



I installed updated verizon yahoo online protection (with Norton) and?virus protection



If I were you I would uninstall it completely by going to Nortons website and going with another program thats not full of glitches like Avira (free)http://www.free-av.com/



You could also call Norton at 800-441-7234

No comments:

Post a Comment