Monday, October 19, 2009

Help me pleaseee?

I have Symantec Antivirus..



How do i scan for viruses..



and what do i do if there is one??



Help me pleaseee?aurora



just get a new one free safety.live.com



Help me pleaseee?download



Look for the icon next to your clock. Right click on it and see if you have to scan option. If not double left click on it. Then look for a scan option. Sorry I can not give you specific instructions since I don't run Norton.
Hi Sweetie,



Kara this should be done once a wk. %26 if u go to Start %26 follow down r My Compter it'll show u Scan. And should u have any problems ask R Wizard 4 help, as not doing this will slow down R Computer %26 back-up R Hard Drive. Best of Luck %26 I know U CAN DO THIS %26 Continue to wkly!



The Scan will pick up the virus. U must also be Defraging R Computer wkly in order not 2 get these Viruses. I don't know Symantec r if we have it in Canada? Best of Luck Kara



%26 listen 2 r Wizard, that's why he's there, 4 U. All my Best on conquering r Quest, wish I



were there 2 help?



LOL, Diana D
dont know babe , sorry, my uncle is good at **** . I think U gotto buy a cd that cleans yo pc. sorry I couldnt help alot bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment