Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anybody using Smarty Uninstaller??

Over two months ago I purchased, Smarty Uninstaller from



http://www.winnertweak.com/contact.html and I never received my registration key. I have traced them through my Smart Whois software.



Made telephone calls, sent fax, and hundreds of emails and not one response.



Lost the ongoing battle with my credit card and in the end I had to pay the charges. (My credit card company was unable to track anybody down in this company).



The software is excellent technology as it removed traces of software I had removed one year ago and my antivirus was still scanning. This is the only add/remove program I found that not only removes the software put searches your entire pc for any trace fragments and removes.



I feel like this company is run by dead people, or they have an un-attended server with no support staff.



Any ideas please, that are new and not what I have already done.



Minddoctor, Paris, France



Anybody using Smarty Uninstaller??norton



perhaps you are getting the e-mails but your provider thinks they are spam!



are you using a freebie email service or one that matches the quality of aol or hotmail???

No comments:

Post a Comment