Monday, October 19, 2009

Explorer and FIrefox crashing!?

My Explorer 7, keeps crashing and giving me the following error signature:



AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16574 ModName: msls31.dll



ModVer: 3.10.349.0 Offset: 000042bc



i then tried to reinstall the program, same thing happen. THEN I removed it and installed Firefox and it kept doing the exact same things. It has done it at different websites at different times. I have RESET all setting, removed Add-on... I even did a full system restore. I have also used Norton Antivirus to do a scan and everything seems to be clean.



WHAT'S GOING ON?!



I noticed that it has done it more constantly since i installed Norton. Could there be a conflict between these 3 programs?



Explorer and FIrefox crashing!?antivirus



It is unusual. I have been using both the browsers without any problem. Try to run a temp files cleaner at the end of browsing session



http://sclipo.com/video/ccleaner-temp-fi...

No comments:

Post a Comment