Thursday, October 8, 2009

Unable to open Email's from home PC?

For some time now I have been unable to open any of my emails from my home pc.



I can open them from my works and friends pc no problem.



I can open my mail from my Bt Internet account no problem it's just my Yahoo mail which is affected.



Try to open a mail and the pc hangs and needs to be rebooted..



Have done sevral virus scans using Norton Antivirus, running windows xp all come back no probs found..



Any one else had any problems like this?



Unable to open Email's from home PC?matchless



luckily not here in my PC. Try installing your Yahoo Mail. Try clearing the cache.



Unable to open Email's from home PC?norton 2008



Yahoo is messing up. Here are a couple numbers for you:



Yahoo! Customer Service US



1-877-469-7847



1-866-562-7219



1-408-349-3300



8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)



you may also want to try this: http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s...



select yes to opt out of Beta mail that may solve your problem. If not use the numbers above, Possibly you might be able to view your mail until promblem is fixed here, although it is like viewing it from a cell but better than nothing.



http://us.m.yahoo.com/



LLR.
Did you try with different browser? or re-install your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment