Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why can't I see the message text, reply or forward an e-mail?

I pulled up e-mails that I had read before today in my in box and sent folder, but there is no message in them now and I can't forward them either.



All I see is the headers; to, from, date, subject.........



I've done antivirus and spyware scans, refreshed the page, signed out and back in.



Please advise, Thanks



Why can't I see the message text, reply or forward an e-mail?pc security



If the header is showing, but not the text of the message, it should fix the problem if you clear your browser's cache. Close the mail page, click Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Internet Options (or on Internet Explorer toolbar click Tools %26gt; Internet Options) and delete Cookies, Temporary Internet Files, and History. You might also click Start %26gt; All Programs %26gt; Accessories %26gt; System Tools %26gt; Disk Cleanup %26gt; and run Disk Cleanup.



This is just a work around, but clicking the print option will probably make the text show. You can also probably save as text and then open the file and read your message.



Why can't I see the message text, reply or forward an e-mail?symantic



You may need to checkout whether your anti-viruses' auto- email scanner is filtering out all those your new incoming emails or your IE browser perhaps has a corrupted cache file that makes all kinds of things go wrong. Try this: clear your history, clear temporary files (this one takes a while 鈥?wait for the hourglass to stop) %26 cookies, restart the computer and retry. . Here is the 'Help' link for how to do this in different browsers: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment