Monday, October 19, 2009

What is wrong with my pc? no bs answers?

i woke up this morning and i had some new spyware software on my pc and noone downloaded it, it was just on my desktop, not my add/remove programs, so i deleted them and im doing a scan with my panda antivirus software and im not finding anything. While doing the scan i keep getting security alerts wanting me to download stuff. My pc is running extremely slow. What do i do?



What is wrong with my pc? no bs answers?free spyware remobal



spyware doctor works the best ive seen so far it works great



you can try the free lavasoft adaware software



do a surch for adaware se you will find it at download.com



also in explorer tools manage add ons turn off all the toolbars and anny thing you dont reconise or isnt signed



What is wrong with my pc? no bs answers?kawasaki



Disconnect your computer from the internet immediately and get someone who knows what they're doing who can come take a look at your system.
That's a rough one. You probably have WinAnti-Virus Pro, which is itself a virus; the hardest one to remove I've ever seen. You need to run download %26 run CC cleaner, download and update Super Anti Spyware, but don't run it yet. 1st run CC Cleaner, don't reboot, then run Super Anti Spyware, which will take about 2 hours. Let me know if that works in e-mail if you'd like.
Your computer is infected. Use the scans below to clean it. Run the online virus scan and then download the other programs. Update them and then boot into Safe Mode and run them.

No comments:

Post a Comment