Monday, October 19, 2009

Can programs run while computer sleeps?

My AVG antivirus is scheduled to scan my computer at 1:30 am.



I also am supposed to receive updates at 4am. Can these events happen with the computer in sleep mode?



Can programs run while computer sleeps?anti virus



Yes,



I started a AVJ scan now, gone to Sleep mode %26 when came back after a few seconds, it was still going on.



Before Sleep mode, Avj showed 110 files Scanned



After coming back from sleep mode (Nearly 15 Sec), it showed 350 files scanned



Can programs run while computer sleeps?auto protect



no as there is no energy which can makie programmes execute
no
Nope, but you can make it wake up for the task.
YES and NO.



Theres applications out there that will enable you to turn your computer on...I can set my radio on off, can have my computer turn on my radio on and off or the lights.



I configured an old aplliance application I got with an old computer that allowed you control over household appliances and even your computer from hibernation or even a cold boot.



So yes, there people are right -- its not a normal funtion.



BUT YES it can be done with the right application and outlet adapter.
no coz when you keep your pc to sleep mode the pc logs off



and no program work on ur account



only proser programs work you should keep it on when every your using the computer



hope i help you

No comments:

Post a Comment