Monday, October 19, 2009

How do I get rid of this annoying AntiVirGear balloon on my Windows task bar?Where is the program hi

This AntiVirGear balloon keep poping up saying that my computer is infested by spyware and to buy and download their anti spyware program to rid of this spyware.I know this is just a scam.I had ran Norton antivirus and anti spyware scan and there is no threat.



How do I get rid of this annoying AntiVirGear balloon on my Windows task bar?Where is the program hidden?anti virus scan



AntiVirGear is a rogue anti-spyware application that is often downloaded and installed by a Trojan, through browser security holes, or via other unconventional and unethical mechanisms. Once installed, AntiVirGear will also display warning notifications of imaginary security and privacy risks in its attempts to get you to purchase the full version. AntiVirGear may generate system instability and may change your Windows desktop wallpaper. AntiVirGear is another clone of popular rogue anti-spyware programs such as VirusProtect Pro, SpyLocked and SpyCrush. AntiVirGear is installed through the infamous Zlob trojan as well as various exploits.



Parasite Type: A cocktail of Rogue Anti-Spyware Programs %26 Trojans.



How To Remove Antivirgear (removal Instructions)



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...



How do I get rid of this annoying AntiVirGear balloon on my Windows task bar?Where is the program hidden?ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment