Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trojan Viruses?

I recently ran both AVG Antivirus and Adaware 2007 scans.



I encountered two trojans, which I've never seen before. I scan regularly and almost frequently (because i'm paranoid) and am sure that these trojans did not come up before my lately virus definition updates.



But my AVG found a trojan called 'PSW.Agent.RHK' and it was located inside my Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4 installation directory. The infected file was called 'EXEDecrypt.exe'.



My Adaware found something different. In a FULL SCAN, it found a Win32.Trojan.Killproc inside my C:\HP\BIN\Endprocess.exe



I am running a Vista OS on an HP Laptop and I'm getting very irked by this. I've used backup recovery out of frustration, but after all updates have been re-applied, i still have them. I am not sure if these 'viruses' may be false positive claims. Can anyone offer any information or any critical steps i should take to protect myself? I'm not very 'virus' savvy.



Trojan Viruses?symantic



Here is a list of very good and free tools,;



This is very good tool and I recommend it to keep your pc in good running condition,



Windows Advanced Care , This tool will keep you computer running good and you can see the startup programs to help you understand what runs in the startup programs; It also imunizes your computer against the attcks we face each time we go on the internet Just run it once a day and your worrys are much less,

No comments:

Post a Comment