Monday, October 19, 2009

My PC seems to have a virus attack?

Everytime I double click to go into any drive C, D, E, or F in my computer, it pops and show "Choose a program to open with." I have AVG antivirus installed and did scan also; however, it did not show anything. What should i do.



My PC seems to have a virus attack?bmw



Ask here: http://www.spywarewarrior.com/index.php



My PC seems to have a virus attack?free adware remover



Virus Attack :I guess your query can be solved at www.supesta.com/computer



Kindly let me know if you've got your specific query solved.
I don't think you have a virus but something might have mess up your window explorer.Try to install xplorer2 free edition from download.com and when windows ask you to choose a program to with choose xplorer2 as the default and it should have solve your problem.
Hi,If you are opening files thst have been sent to you by email or copied from a mem stick it is because your computer doesn't have the (example) same word processor.I have ability write and if i open a file from a computer with word it will tell me 'OPEN WITH...'. I am not an expert at this stuff so maybe ask a computer tecnician. Or you have a virus on your computer which has messed up your files.



Hope it helps...Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment