Monday, October 19, 2009

Help! Windows task manager wont open!?

I had a problem w/ limewire, for some reason it wouldn't open. In the area where the time, %26 other icons display, the other icons wont show, it only shows an arrow. I've run a virus scan, I have norton antivirus, %26 nothings shows up, but when I tried to reinstall limewire, it said that there is a corrupted file. I eventually got it installed, but it wont open. I've rebooted my computer, tried pressing cntrl+alt+delete, right clicking on the task bar %26 selected task manager, run a secure clean scan, have gone to run %26 typed in the commands that I've read on this area, %26 it says that another program is using this file, but I don't know what the other program is, %26 nothing is working.



I'm using Windows XP w/ service pack 2



Help! Windows task manager wont open!?free anti virus



Surely your computer have been attacked by viruses. Try scanning with AVG 7.5. you should also reinstall your XP.



Help! Windows task manager wont open!?internet security software



either watch this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTado30U...



or follow this



using Regedit go to My computer/C:/Windows/RegEdit Then when you open it up go to



HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies\ System. Then on the right it will say



Disable TaskManger or EnableTaskManager or both. If it is disable, just rename to EnableTaskManager, if it says enable there is something wrong then if it is both, delete the disable one. That might help!

No comments:

Post a Comment