Monday, October 19, 2009

Having problems with javascript and / or pulling up web pages. Please help?

Here's the situation:



Yesterday downloaded 360Share for music downloads and did several downloads.



Afterwards, went on YA and started having problems: that little yellow "error on page" shows up for every page while I'm on the computer (bottom left of screen).



I checked the error report and it said something about javascript problems.



I updated my antivirus and ran a scan %26 rebooted.



Came up with 2 spywares detected but can't say which cause I just checked the log and it said "error".



This is the type of thing that is happening:



I go on YA, go through the steps to ask a question but I would like to change category. So I click on "complete list". The finger shows up but nothing happens. It won't go there (and I get the little yellow error sign)



I would REALLY appreciate help.



Please give me the steps, I don't claim to be a computer guru!! :)



Having problems with javascript and / or pulling up web pages. Please help?antivirus downloads



Have you downloaded Adobe Reader-8. It sorted me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment