Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do I have to delete "tracking cookies"?

After browsing here and there, I usually scan my computer using antivirus and anti-spyware software. I always get "tracking cookies". Do I have to always delete them?



Do I have to delete "tracking cookies"?suzuki



delete them if you dont want anyone tracing your tracks.



Do I have to delete "tracking cookies"?virus



Yes, delete tracking cookies--they are an invasion of your privacy.



If you don't have any, go get several of these free anti-spywares:



AdAware 2007, Spybot Search %26 Destroy, AVG anti-spyware, SUPERAnti-spyware, a-squared anti-spyware, Windows Defender



Always delete everything they find
these are just markers of web pages you visit most MRU's are harmless and just like to track your web surfing activity so advertising can be designed and targeted to fit what you like to look at. deleteing these cookies will not hurt anything just reload the next time you visit that page again.
yes you'd better delete them! it can cause your pc to break down one day.
you don't have to but its safer because some websites grab those cookies %26 info %26 then are able to send you adwares, etc. double clicking on the cookies found tells you the info sometimes about whats found
Do you probably ABSOLUTLY have to delete them?

No comments:

Post a Comment