Monday, October 19, 2009

I need help......to clean up trojan horse...................?

My pc has turned out not to access all my program files %26 a message appers saying that windows can't access the specified device. I have tried to scan it via AVG antivirus and figured out it was infected with trojan horse....... but either AVG or others cannot clean it. I need help from you.



I have tried to boot my pc in a safe moode but cannot even restore the system and it appeared that i don't have access of the control panale while i logged as an adminstrator..................... help is really apreciated.



P.s I can not even run and install any antivirus and don't know what to do ............. I really need your help



I need help......to clean up trojan horse...................?husqvarna



Try doing an online scan and removal at this site. It does Virus and spyware.



http://housecall.trendmicro.com/



This is strictly a spyware scan by the same company. It is good at trojan removal.



http://www.trendmicro.com/spyware-scan/f...



I need help......to clean up trojan horse...................?microsoft office



u should take help of spyware not of any guy or gal
Download for FREE spyware doctor @ www.pctools.com.
Hi there,



There are many infections doing the rounds lately that specifically target certain antivirus/security programs and won't allow you to install them if this infection is present.

No comments:

Post a Comment