Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why do some web pages load slow and others load quickly. My pages load slowly especially if I click

Could somebody help me with answers. All my webpages used to load fast. Now some load fast and some don't and it's very annoying. Could somebody tell me what I need to do. I scanned for spyware, Antivirus, they are clean. I have a firewall, I cleaned the registry, I cleaned hard drive, I deleted cookies and internet files and history. My laptop is not slow it's 512mb ram 1.3 Ghz speed. What's the problem?



Why do some web pages load slow and others load quickly. My pages load slowly especially if I click on a link.norton internet security



hi,



everything seems to be great, but don't forget some pages use different flashs, codes etc. So maybe problem is about that, i mean not about you or your computer. Anyway you can try SpeederXP, it is a program for optimizing XP and Internet. You said, your internet connection is good. Can you check it with this site? http://www.speedmeter.de/speedmeter.de/T...



It has chosen 1 about finding internet speed whole the world.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment