Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trojan virus on my computer pls help? :(?

pls read he following and pls try help me, i got course work to do :(



i turned on my computer, a message came up from nortan antivirus internet security. it says "high risk - virus found in your computer - torjon (blah blah blah) - access is denied to try and open this file. what do i do what do i do?



i put norton antivirus internet security to scan my computer and it says it detected 2 and fixed 1. i also put AVG anti - spyware to scan my computer as well, and it detect 6 cookies? :S ????



what do i do now? in the middle of the scanning, that high risk torjon message came up for the second time.



please help



Trojan virus on my computer pls help? :(?spyware removal



You may want to try these freeware programs that have and currently are working well for me.



Antivirus : Avira antivir



Spyware : Spywareterminator



Browser : Avant



Google them for your own research.



Install them and you shouldn't have anymore problems. Good Luck!!



Trojan virus on my computer pls help? :(?virus protection software



The key to this question is your description of the infection as "blah blah blah". There is no such Trojan blah blah blah. There are hundreds of thousands of different trojans. And almost as many different removal tools and procedures.



The actual name of the trojan is critical.
turn on the UAC at user accounts, stay off line

No comments:

Post a Comment