Monday, October 19, 2009

How can I remove a Pop up rising from my taskbar, it is a solicit advertisement.?

I have tried using all type of antivirus and antispy to scan but still it is there. When I click on it, it lead me to a site www.51.la, any solutions? Thanks and hv a nice day



How can I remove a Pop up rising from my taskbar, it is a solicit advertisement.?auto protect



Try downloading and running this:



http://www.filepedia.com/desktop_softwar...



I would also recommend



Spybot S %26 D, and lavasoft adaware to clean other malware that may be lurking in your system



How can I remove a Pop up rising from my taskbar, it is a solicit advertisement.?downloads



Have you tried a popup blocker?
FAKE WARNING MALWARE PRODUCTS:



New malware poses as WGA validation and notification



Posted on: 6/29/2006 12:41:35 PM EST



http://blogs.zdnet.com/Spyware/?p=838



A new piece of very nasty malware has been recently discovered on spyware help forums, first here and again here. The file name is wgavn.exe and it creates a service named "Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Notification", ....



Microsoft Security Center fake warnings in your task bar...



[NOTE: These started about WMFmetafile exploit 2005, several: SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, SpywareQuake, and several others now, new SpyLocked]



Example: "How to Remove SpyFalcon" (Review in full at website)

No comments:

Post a Comment