Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why do certain sites suddenly not work on my browser?

i got a new router to speed up the connection. although it is faster, my browser (firefox), refuses to let me access certain sites including gmail.com, google.com, myspace and youtube. this problem was not there before. i have updated and run scans with AVG antivirus, and checked my firewall settings. i have also tried to use microsoft internet explorer but it still refuses the connection with google and a few other sites.



Why do certain sites suddenly not work on my browser?norton ghost



Hi maraesa1000,



That is strange. You have already done most everything I can suggest except power cycle.



Shut down your computer, unplug (don't just turn off) your Modem and Router for a few seconds.



Now plug in and power up -



1. Your Modem



2. Your Router



3. Your Computer.



I hope that will do it for you. Good luck!



Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment