Monday, October 19, 2009

Why is my norton antivurus stuck on scanning a file?

ive been trying to scan my computer with norton antivirus (free 15 day trial, so its legit) and it always get stuck while its scanning the toshiba dvd player file navisrv.exe and i cant find any topic on the symantec website about it. anyone know what i can do?



Why is my norton antivurus stuck on scanning a file?computer protection



been long time since i used norton-look into options for what to scan and uncheck the player as not to scan -should do the trick-before you buy norton may i suggest avast home edition its free-good program



Why is my norton antivurus stuck on scanning a file?free antivirus download



Delete Norton. I absolutely hate that program, they used to be good now nobody uses it because it sucks so badly. Try using AVG (they have a free edition which is great). Its a far superior antivirus program.

No comments:

Post a Comment