Monday, October 19, 2009

Windows and start panel missing.Black out.?

Hmm.First of all my desktop and start panel missing suddenly when i wake up tommorow morning.The only thing that left is windows explorer.I can access all my program using it but the missing desktop and start panel is really annoying.I tried everything including using restore point and finding solution on the internet to solve this solution but no avail.I dont think it is a virus or malware coz I try scanning using Panda Antivirus 2008 and Spybot and Ad-Adware2007 but no virus,worms etc. detected.Lastly frustrated i have no choice but to format my laptop.Maybe it is the only solution.By the way i am using Windows Vista Ultimate.



Windows and start panel missing.Black out.?ktm



have you tried running windows explorer on the run -%26gt; program.



do this by going to task manager (ctrl+alt+del) and click file then new run. run explorer.exe



that should do it i think



my desktop and start panel disappear when i end explorer.exe in task manager so that should be it except if your system went bad.



Windows and start panel missing.Black out.?nortan



Did You Update Vista Recently Before This Situation?



Have You Also Started Up In Safe Mode?



Just My 2 Cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment