Thursday, October 22, 2009

There's got to be a way to stop this damn thing!?

Every time I go to check my e-mail, I receive this annoying pop-up page from www.antivirus.com wanting to scan my computer for viruses. I click on "cancel" and I'm directed to their next page! (Same thing happens when I click on the top right "X" to close the page) Now here's the part that really pisses me off! After being redirected to a minimum of three seperate windows, and declining their offer, I'm thrown off my e-mail site! (Yahoo). Someone out there help me, please! Thank-you in advance to whom ever is kind enough to respond.



There's got to be a way to stop this damn thing!?virus



The best thing to do is have your PC reformatted just save the files you need remember to keep only the files not the softwares and programs coz you'll never know where is the virus they always confuse us with folders... So good luck on your files...



There's got to be a way to stop this damn thing!?anti virus



Download Firefox and the Adblock / Adblock Plus extensions. You'll never have to deal with annoying popups again - or any other advertisements, for that matter...
The answer to this question is here%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



The reason you are continuesly getting this pop-up, is because at one time or another you had spyware or currently have spyware that is either A: redirecting sites or B: opening pages based upon when you surf.

No comments:

Post a Comment