Monday, October 19, 2009

I think I have a virus...?

Every time I start up my computer, I get a message telling me my antivirus and firewall aren't detected, so i check the little "I will monitor this myself" thing, and I run Spybot...it turns out that they were both spyware...So I remove them, the thing is...they come back once I restart my computer. I have ran virus scans with AVG Antivirus multiple times and it can't find any viruses. How do these 2 spyware keep coming back? Is it a virus?



I think I have a virus...?firewall



Sounds like spyware, adware, or a virus.



1st, don't waste your time with AVG, spybot, ad aware, spyhunter, or anything of the sort. Stay away from anything that is FREE. There is a reason why they free. They are NOT good.



2nd, You need some of the best software out there. Norton Systemworks is very good. That's the only good software from Norton. Don't get Internet security, its not that great. Now the best software you should get is Spysweeper with Anti-virus, this software is too good and gets better everyday. It blocks over 170,000 threats. No other software can compete with that or come close for that matter. I've used them all and it is 2nd to none.



3rd, after you install and update the software, since its in your system you will have to turn off system restore and then go into safe mode and run the scan and eliminate the virus. then after removal, reboot and turn system restore back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment