Thursday, October 8, 2009

Advanced virus attack, help please!?

I booted up my desktop computer and found that my shortcuts are not working. When I double click a shortcut, instead of opening the target .exe file, it moves the file to desktop and renames it adding .exe in the end. (I ran the realplayer shortcut and the realplay.exe was moved to the desktop renamed realplay.exe.exe)



Also my McAfee antivirus was uninstalled automatically and I ran a scan from my laptop through networking but the Norton antivirus did not find anything. Now I cannot install McAfee or Norton antivirus. Their setups just disappear during installation. Also when I press ctrl+alt+del the task manager just shows up for a sec and then disappears. I succeeded in installing an old version of Norton Antivirus (2003) and ran a scan. It found Bloodhound virus in almost every .exe file but could not repair it, instead it just quarentined everything. Now I am stuck without my applications. Can anyone suggest anything to help me?



Advanced virus attack, help please!?pop up blocker



Try registry clean fix



Advanced virus attack, help please!?systemworks



call in the experts.
when your system is hit by virus, worm, malware etc all you can do is run a antivirus scan. since the virus present in your system has uninstalled the antivirus software, installing new antivirus does not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment