Thursday, October 22, 2009

Help... I have the blue screen of death!?

Whenever I play RuneScape, the internet window will sometimes close. And, every few hours I get the blue screen of death (When not playing). What should I do? It's not a virus, I have Norton antivirus and I scanned with nothing found.



Help... I have the blue screen of death!?software



spybot search and estroy and ccleaner download them and run them if not do a fresh install



Help... I have the blue screen of death!?vincent



It maybe because the program you are playing the music with is not compatible with your computer, maybe you don't have enough memory in your computer (memory is not the hard drive space!) It may also be because your computer has too many things running which again goes to the memory thing! I used to have that problem with real player and windows media player. I got that one that comes with I-pod, I forgot the name, it is much better though!



Love



Pearl
Could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software . This problem can be solved by uninstalling new softwares, updating device drivers and making minor configuration changes . From http://fixit.in/bluescreenofdeath.html

No comments:

Post a Comment