Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sims 2 problem???

i have the sims 2 , university %26 nightlife.



I really want to play it again as it's so fun but it takes up alot of memory and takes 5 hours when Norton Antivirus is trying to scan. I don't know whether to put it on the computer again or not because the computer isn't myn. Any suggestions?



Sims 2 problem???



Disable Norton's while you're playing the game.



Sims 2 problem???antivirus downloads



you can shut off norton to load or play it whatever your doing,



i have to do that for some games when i play i have to shut of my virus protection so it runs smoother
turn off your norton while playing then turn it back on when your done
do it! it's too fun not to!
Go For It, Don't bother scanning it, norton never finds anything, Its a really Pants software x Gl
umm I don't know.... well, let it load over night, so It won't take up your time.
I hate the same problem. I would love to play it, and I don't want to kill the computer. Let me know when you find out.
If it's not your computer, ask the person who owns it if it is okay for you to install it. You could install just the base game and not the expansion packs.



As far as Norton is concerned, you shouldn't have the program running at all while playing. (You can, of course, but it will slow down the game.) It can scan the computer any time, so you can disable the scanning. If you shut the program off completely, though, make sure you're not connected to the Internet and turn Norton back on before you get back online.

No comments:

Post a Comment