Thursday, October 8, 2009

Myspace account taken over by "adbaaz"?

whenever i go to myspace.com, it keeps re-directing to me to some site called "adbaaz". i can't even log in or anything. i know it's some kind of spyware or virus, but it's NOT just on computer, either. it does the same thing when i try to access myspace from other people's computer. it's like my whole ACCOUNT has been taken over by this thing. i've run scans w/ my antivirus and spyware program, and they both came up clean. please help!! im panicking!



Myspace account taken over by "adbaaz"?norton internet security 2008



if your using windows explorer 7 or 6, then go to:



tools --%26gt; delete browsing history --%26gt;delete all (or delete cookies)



that might help you.



Myspace account taken over by "adbaaz"?spyware removal



I think you have a virus. Contact someone that can fix your computer.
I got the same crap too.I find something related on internet.



Even it's old, it might be a myspace problem(scripts), not a virus or spyware...because in my case only myspace got this problem, i can connect or go to other websites withoout any problems.



I'm like you, i scan and check my computer with anti-virus and anti spyware, but nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment