Thursday, October 22, 2009

U tell I've a virus when I post a message, what virus is it? how can I get rid of it/Groups, si

When I try to post a message to my group sitting_chair, I'm being told that I have a virus and the message cannot be posted. But I do not know what virus is it or how can I get rid of it, since I use the NOD32 antivirus and after scanning the computers it says everything is clean



U tell I've a virus when I post a message, what virus is it? how can I get rid of it/Groups, sitting_chairnorton 2008



Sandra,



Try this -



Click Tools at the top of your screen, then select Internet Options, Click "Clear History", then Click "Delete Files".



Now Click on the Content tab.



Under Personal information click on the AutoComplete box.



On the AutoComplete Settings window click the Clear Forms box to delete your current history.



Close browser and re-open



Now try posting your message.



Norm



U tell I've a virus when I post a message, what virus is it? how can I get rid of it/Groups, sitting_chairpop up blocker



Go to download.com and download Spybot: Search and Destroy, as well as Ad-aware. Run them, update them, download the updates, and run the program. Delete any spyware they may find. This should do the trick, also make sure you have an Anti-Virus installed, and keep it updated. New viruses come out everyday, and you gotta do your best to keep up with them! Keep me posted!
go to smartcomputing.com



they will tell you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment