Sunday, October 4, 2009

Problems with My PC unit C?

Hi fellas



I got a problem, when I tried to open the C disk in my PC on windows XP home edition.....I get the windows that says on top open with......like if you had a file and don麓t have the program to open it with.....I tried scan my pc with norton antivirus...and didn麓t catch anything...I even tried some spyware program I have and nothing.....this never hapened before......for example...when I put a usb disk the computer reads it but doesn麓t let me open it. I wen to windows explorer and I saw an exe file called DATA ADMINISTRATOR and it disapear..



I think that is the virus



help please



Problems with My PC unit C?norten



mm y mesed it up do system restor you deleted the adminn which is verry important

No comments:

Post a Comment