Sunday, October 4, 2009

What should I do?

I had adware/spyware on my computer and I went out this morning and got Webroot spysweeper but something is still wrong my homepage has been rerouted to protectionwarn.com, which is informing me of a virus. (I did a full scan last night with Norton Antivirus and no viruses were detected). Any idea of what could be wrong?



What should I do?microsoft office



have your checked your internet settings, go to tools at the top of the page, internet settings, general...... and see what you home page says there



some viruses/adware/spyware etc. change your home page



What should I do?norton antivirus



If Norton is happy, I wouldn't worry about having a virus. Your homepage was hijacked somehow, and you've just got to set it back to what it was before. In your browser, click "Tools" then "Internet Options". In the dialog box that comes up, there's a place to tell it what you want your home page to be. Type in the URL. I use http://www.google.com for my home page. It loads fast.
let work this out and fix da problem your pc has been hijacked malware . this is easy to fix



1 norton anitvirus slow da pc down 2 Webroot spysweeper not verry good at all this is how you will fix this . you need this anitspyware to rid all of that spyware %26 malware on ur pc

No comments:

Post a Comment