Sunday, October 4, 2009

I have this on my pc?

i have adware scan on my pc and antivirus, do i need anymore protections? and can i download spybot with the adware protection already downloaded?



I have this on my pc?microsoft



yes you can download spybot, it won't affect other adware scanner. you may also want a firewall, it protects your pc from hackers.



I have this on my pc?norton ghost



Download Mozilla Firefox and you will avoid all the vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer. Firefox blocks spyware and pop-ups and is an excellent browser. Then add Avast anti-virus and add the free Zone Alarm firewall. Then you would be set. Then periodically delete all your cookies. Once I switched to Firefox I no longer needed all my paid programs and free programs to protect my computer. Trend's pccillin is way too invasive. It interferes with internet access too much. Avast works in the background leaving you free to surf with no bother.
Add a Firewall.
If you have all those along with a firewall ,you need Nothing else....make sure you get all your windows security updates
On my computer i have



Microsoft Antispyware



TrendMicro PC-Cillin Internet Security



Ad-Aware



Spybot S%26D



RegScrubXP



They do not interfier with one another, but the only one that i know is Mc-Affe, It asks you if you have any other, and will not install with any other ones on the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment