Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is up with the page www.geocities.com/oscar.my...?

(I deleted my original question because I had the actual link in it... I don't want anyone to accidently get a worm or virus from my question... reposting without the true link)



I got a message in my yahoo messenger from a friends that said:



"hey check out this page it's funny as hell //www.geocities.com/oscar.my"......



I went to the link and there was nothing there, just a log on page for geocities or yahoo flickr (I did NOT log in). Now my friends on my messenger list received the same message from me EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SENT IT TO THEM!!! Is it some kind of virus or worm or whatever? It's bouncing back now from my friends, I just received the same message again from 3 different people... and they weren't even logged on!!!



Please respond only if you have a real answer.



If it is a worm or virus, how do I get rid of it? And what is it's purpose? Is it stealing info from me? I ran a virus scan (I have norton antivirus and it is up to date) but it didn't show a virus



What is up with the page www.geocities.com/oscar.my...?systemworks



good luck



What is up with the page www.geocities.com/oscar.my...?windows



We the surfers of cyber world meet with so many people every day. Surfing the net is the best pastime one can ever develop, as internet has the most knowledge, a surfer will never have to wait for a answer. The vast knowledge of cyber world is nothing as compared to the cyber society that it gives. Internet is a community but so vast that we need a place to make conversation easy. What more can be better than a chat room for this purpose, well a chat room and a message board along with a forum is the best combination really. I was actually looking for a place where we can find all these things with a profile and photo brouse option. Finally I got this site, this place is a very nice community where we can share every thing online. And also about the leader board, I must tell it is great. The thought of the leader board is unique, as not to many people has thought about this thing. And the method of getting the leader is very different and one must check out this site once. The cyber culture is growing, and it is about time that we find our club and that to a very different club, which is not a part of any big website house like the yahoo and google. This site am talking about has every thing that a cyber surfer ever wants. This is the website address, http://www.friendscyberclub.com/ Features of this site is: 1) chatting 2) view profiles and photos 3) upload your photos and make a cool profile. 4) your message board 5) forum 6) See your name on the leader board. There are also many more features available in the site, free to join.
just dont go there anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment