Sunday, October 4, 2009

How to remove DDRAWE.DLL virus file?? its in my System32 folder. I tried deleting, but unsuccessful.

I scan my PC with CA antivirus, it found this virus file, but it can't remove it. I checked the file properties and it seems its been in my pc since December 07. I'm not even sure what it has done so far to my PC. However, I do notice my system slowing down, Im not sure if that is the effect of this virus. If anyone has the same situation and know what to do next, please share your resolution. Thanks...



How to remove DDRAWE.DLL virus file?? its in my System32 folder. I tried deleting, but unsuccessful. pls help?product key



download this file and run it http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4954.h... u might be affected by other *.dll files that are related to spyware of viri.. use the tool it is up to date it will find and get rid of all of them..



How to remove DDRAWE.DLL virus file?? its in my System32 folder. I tried deleting, but unsuccessful. pls help?triumph



You can google Pc tools anti virus free edition and if you trust me you can simply click on this link. http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/
The manual way to do it:



Go into safe mode*. Try to delete it, if that does not work, rename it and then try to delete it. If that still does not work, after renaming it, go into its properties and uncheck "Read-only" and "Archive" and try to delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment