Sunday, October 4, 2009

How do i get rid of this application?

I want to delete this application which causes my taskbar to have an additional application. I think it's an adware. It's pretty agressive. I tried to look at its source and find it. When I saw it, I tried to delete it, but it always fails. (The computer tells me that it cant delete the application because it was in use). I then opened the windows task manager and lokked for the application. I selected the application and clicked 'End Process' , but then, another application similar to it pops up. How am i gonna delete the application if it was ALWAYS in use?



I've already tried to scan my computer with an antivirus, but then, it senses no adware. But I really think the application IS an adware.



Please help.. I'm getting desperate.. Thanks in advance.. :)



How do i get rid of this application?pop up blocker



if it is an adware then run latest adware remover in safe mode.



if this is not the case then type "msconfig" in the run command and select "startup" and deselect the program, then restart the pc.



u can restart ur pc in safe mode and delete the application.



Note: if it is a virus or adware/spyware, then even deleting will not help as these applictions have another hidden source which copies this program over and over it might be configured in the regesitry. if u know the execat name of the file try to search it in the mcaffee or norton web sites they will provide u the whole procedure to remove the virus step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment