Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help Me Pleeese Computer SpyBot@MXt trojan.?

OK I HAVE A NEW WARNING I THINK ITS BECAUSE IM ATTEMPTING TO DOWNLOAD FROM AVAST BECAUSE ITS A "POPULAR" SUGGESTION .IT SAYS



SECURITY WARNING : New Variant Of SpyBot@MXt



Your system is unprotected from new version of SpyBot@MXt trojan.



SpyBot@MXt is a trojan horse that steals information and gathers email addresses from the compromised computer.



Click OK to download antivirus software and pass system scan to delete/quarantine infected files.



OK or CANCEL



Ouch! scary ...quarantine reminds me of them zombie movies . thanks peoples I'll wait for yer responses



*also can somebody please tell me how to have the question up longer. Thank you ! %26lt;..%26gt;



Help Me Pleeese Computer SpyBot@MXt trojan.?antispam



Read this article first.



http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner



Then you can install Kapersky Internet Security Suite. It is rated one of the Best out there. Here is a download of a FREE 30day full version trial. Trust me it works. I have run many others to test them. I run this for my gear.



http://usa.kaspersky.com/trials/home-use...



Help Me Pleeese Computer SpyBot@MXt trojan.?avast



Try These:



Free Ones (trials):



www.adwarefinder.com



www.antivirgear.com



www.spydefence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment