Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is wrong with my computer?

Here's what it's doing: My mouse cursor has a lag in it every couple of seconds or so, my music has a lag also (stopping then starting again), my internet is also running slower than usual. This has been happening for about 2 days. For the past 6 months or so, I've been downloading songs off limewire. I downloaded around 150 songs. I stopped and uninstalled limewire yesterday. I have norton antivirus and I ran a scan and it came back clean. There's still a slight lag in everything though. What could be wrong?



Thanks in advance.



What is wrong with my computer?antivirus programs



ya ive had norton antivirus i think its a waste but wat the other guy said get spybot search and destroy and can detect many things like viruses,malware,spyware and other stuff and if u want to clean ur computer up to make it run faster then also download Ccleaner it scans for things to remove i have removed about 250mbs of stuff i dident need useing this and it helped speed my computer up so here are both the websites hope i helped



What is wrong with my computer?computer protection



its beacuse you have downloaded so many song u probably put them on when you are online or something like that if you are on microsoft word or an other office application then your computer slows down and if you have internet on with that then you are in trouble for this you have to increase your paging file if you want more imformation tell me!
With all the songs you loaded how much disk space do you have left? Check your hard drive. Do disk clean up and then disk defrag. If this does not improve your performance then you need to check for spy software.
Sounds like you have some spyware on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment