Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Browser is Hijacked and the computer is very slow and getting a warning about worm.win32.NetSky?

Suddenly on my desktop there are 3 shortcuts to "error cleaner" "Spyware and malfunction" and "privay (something)" and my homepage keeps changing to stange websites that offer my proection in privacy and from spyware. I keep getting 2 warnings on my screen. One of the warning comes very often telling me that there is a malcious or virust or spayware etc... another warning warns that windows has found securtiy problem with a worm.win32.netsky and I should remove it and gives a security threat level five. I had Norton Anti Virus and intenret security not update for 6 months and an update adaware by lavasoft a personal edition. I move the norton and downloaded a 2008 antivirus by norton (basic) but all scan showed no threats.



My question: Is thsis virus probelm or spyware? or both?



How do I remove it without having to buy new software or if I must buy than what should I buy excatly. Please help.



My Browser is Hijacked and the computer is very slow and getting a warning about worm.win32.NetSky?virus scanner



Try this



http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...



My Browser is Hijacked and the computer is very slow and getting a warning about worm.win32.NetSky?anti virus software



Got a Virus, get NOD32, I have not found a virus it could not remove yet and it constantly protects your pc with a shield also so that these horrible virus's will never get inside your CPU again.

No comments:

Post a Comment