Thursday, October 1, 2009

My anti virus programme has just informed me that a virus has been detected and removed?

it was called trojan.zlob this appeared whilst looking at a question on this site has it happened to any one else today,i have norton antivirus and have run a complete scan



My anti virus programme has just informed me that a virus has been detected and removed?antivirus download



Nothing to worry about, be happy that virus has been detected %26 removed.



My anti virus programme has just informed me that a virus has been detected and removed?bmw



Ok. What is the question?



Oh! Ok. Has anyone else gotten that virus from yahoo answers?



Is that the question?



I dunno. I'm sure you didn't get it from here.



It must've been from a link you clicked on in an answer or a question which took you somewhere other than yahoo.answers.com and tried to infect your system.



They only way to find out would be to look at your internet browser history and see if you were on a site other than



yahoo answers today. It would probably be in the middle of



some yahoo answers history's if you viewed/sorted it by time or order visited.



It would probably take a while to do and then you could post a warning if you found out which question or answer pointed you to that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment