Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kernel32.dll errors?

I installed the lotr: fellowship game on my windows me compy. Yes I know me sucks, I'm living with it. Every time I try to launch the game I get this message:



"Fellowship has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL. Fellowship will now close"



I have tried restarting, doesn't help. Uninstalling/reinstalling, doesn't help. I set my colors from 16bit to 24bit, and then I get this message:



"An error occurred while trying to initialize display. Please check that your video drivers are intalled properly and then go to the Engine Options dialog to select a valid display mode"



I have no idea what either message mean. I just had my hard drive wiped and restored with original factory disc, I have antivirus and antispy/adware, scans are clean. What is going on? I want my game!



P.S. I get the first error message when I exit AIM too...don't know if it's related.



Kernel32.dll errors?free adware remover



in sccessories --%26gt; system tools --%26gt; syste, restore can restore computer to an earlier time when everything was ok ;)



Kernel32.dll errors?internet security 2006



http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-fi...

No comments:

Post a Comment