Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Have you ever had the "MSN Virus"? How did you remove it?

It's this weird virus where a link shows up from one of your MSN people and you click it and VIOLA! Virus. And then it sends the link to everyone on your list! And then they click the link and the cycle continues!!!



I have Symantec AntiVirus. So upon realizing I have this virus, I went onto Symantec Antivirus and pressed Full Computer Scan and two hours later- they showed like 3 files that were infected and now "quarantined."



I tried to permanently delete those files, but a sign popped up saying "Unable to perform this action."



What do I do now?



I heard that I should just delete MSN and that should get rid of the problem? Has anyone ever tried that?



Have you ever had the "MSN Virus"? How did you remove it?



I thought the "MSN Virus" was a hoax ??



Have you ever had the "MSN Virus"? How did you remove it?antivirus downloads



The files are quarantined, try rebooting and removing them. Removing MSN will not help you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment