Thursday, October 1, 2009

My PC got virus (I think so) ....I need immediate help.?

whenever I start my PC (running win XP) network connection popup,



which ask for a connection to dnsf.nnctx.com.ru when i cancel it,



another network conection popup and it goes on untill i tick mark



"don't ask me until next time I log on" and cancel it.



Is there any virus in my PC,whether yes or not ,just tell me how can



I stop this.



Anotherthing whenever i am online there is always a popup



not web site types but a windows information types which ask me



to download some type of registery cleaner to clean my PC registry



and give some website addresses,its like some program is running at



the background and always shows the popup whenever i am online.It



could be a virus,I don't know.Just help me to tackle this.I have



already updated my AVG antivirus and ADWARE se and had scan my



computer atleast three time but probably it is not able to solve



this problem.JUST tell me what should i do.



Please tell me about a good %26 free Registry cleaner.



My PC got virus (I think so) ....I need immediate help.?agv



Do a system restore by going to start menu then accessories then tools click on system restore and follow instructions to a previous date and go to www.grisoft.com for free anti virus download.



My PC got virus (I think so) ....I need immediate help.?antivirus software

No comments:

Post a Comment