Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am so f**king scared!!!?

something is wrong with my computer. it keeps coming up that some spyware is invading my computer and my usage of internet is being traced. I have norton antivirus but when i scanned it did not pick up this spyware. y is that? YOu know how u can track your lurkers on myspace, if someone decides to do that to me, could that be the reason for this spyware? my computer is at a high risk it says and i dont want it go dead or anything to mess up on it. what shoudl i do? what do i download or do to get rid of this spyware? it says a number of spyware risks. where did this come from all of a sudden?



I am so f**king scared!!!?computer security



If this is a pop up that tells you this, it sounds like you have been infected with a variant of winfixer.



Type "winfixer" into google and look for problems that may be similair to yours.



If it sounds familiar then type in "remove winfixer" and browse the many sites associated with this problem.



If it is the same thing then I believe it can be a ***** to remove. Programmes like xoftspy or spysweeper may help but these are purchase only, unless you can find them somewhere else, if you know what I mean.



Otherwise there are some manual delete options but this means deleting entries from your registry and, unless you are very computer literate, I wouldn't go messing with your registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment